GO BEYOND WITH YOUR BUSINESS/ORGANIZATION
Businesses, churches, schools, and other groups can help in all the same ways that individuals can help, and more!
We need your help to unify and strengthen our community. Specifically, we are inviting you to consider supporting a local community service initiative called Go Beyond: A Week of Service happening May 10-17, 2020.
We believe that uniting with like-minded community businesses is a key element to sustaining the impact of this movement.
Thank you in advance for your support of Go Beyond. We hope you sense the excitement and energy surrounding this initiative. With your help, we believe Go Beyond could spark a year-round movement of community impact and unity. We wish you and your business much success as you continue to impact our community.
- If your organization has items that can help others in need, or support the Go Beyond effort, please let us know. We'd love to partner with you to do good together.
HELP RAISE FUNDS
- The majority of the funds needed to make Go Beyond: A Week of Service happen are to pay for supplies to pack meals for the hungry. Your organization can commit to help at any level, and then share the need with your customers, members, or circle of influence.
- We have online tools to help leverage your contacts through social media, email, and text to help you facilitate getting your people involved in Go Beyond.
TAX DEDUCTIBLE GIVING
- Any gift made to Go Beyond is tax-deductible under our 501(c)3 non-profit status.
- All gifts will be receipted at the end of May 2019.
- In addition, an annual contribution statement will be provided later in accordance with current IRS guidelines.
- Your receipt and contribution statement will show the full amount of your gift minus the value of any items or services you receive because of your donation.
- SEND A DONATION
Make check payable to Go Beyond LLC, 651 Lampeter Road, Lancaster, PA 17602.